Happy Retirement Wishes and Messages
For your boss, employee or co-worker who has dedicated his or her life for the service of your company; for that person who has become a friend amidst the stressful and definitely tiring workplace; for that incredible and super fabulous member of the workforce whose positive vibes and blissful thoughts contribute so much to making everyone’s work easier, it is time to say goodbye. However, before the tears flow and the packing of things begin, first, tell your friend how much important he is.
With a sweet message of a Happy Retirement, you can make your friend know how much he or she will be missed and that work would be different without his or her thoughts and actions. Make retirement much easier for you and your friend with a sweet and touching message that would make him or her remember you amidst the stress, age and distance. It is time to say goodbye to your old folk, give him or her a sweet message from the list below.
- Work will never be the same without you. But we know you need time for yourself and your family, too. Enjoy your retirement and the money! We will miss you.
- We will all reach the age to retire, it just so happened that you went ahead of us. Nevertheless, thank you for your countless years of efforts and sacrifices. We will miss you.
- It’s time for you to relax and have fun after the years of hard work and sacrifice. I would not like to see you go but I know you deserve some rest after how much you’ve been through. Enjoy your retirement and we’ll see you soon at the local pub/cafe/restaurant!
- Dear ___, I want you to know that for so many years you have been the number one source of inspiration to me in so many ways. In your retirement days, take the time to relax and have fun. You have served so many people so well, but it’s now time to serve yourself. You will be greatly missed. Happy Retirement.
- Life and work will definitely not be the same without you around the office. After years of hard work and patience, here you are now, reaping the fruits of all your sacrifices. You may be leaving this workplace, but your inspiration and legacy will always be kept. Have a happy retirement.
- I can’t believe it, but one day there will come a time where I also have to say goodbye to this place and my friends and co-workers after 40 years. Now it’s that point in your life! I wish you all the best in this new phase, and I wish you all the good things that life has to offer. After your years of service, dedication and hard work, you deserve every luxury that life has to offer.
- You are now culminating all the years that you have deeply served. To you I owe so many work and life lessons that surely molded me to be the best employee I could ever be. Thank you for inspiring me to work beyond what I am asked of and strive to give my best. Thank you for teaching me that with love, no work is hard enough. Thank you for the friendship and for instilling in me the important values of patience and diligence. In our work place, you will be missed. Deep in my mind, you will always remain here in the office behind your desk, always ready to serve. Happy Retirement, enjoy the days to come!
- Congratulations on your retirement! Congratulations for years filled with successes! You will always be the epitome of a great person for each and every one of us. We sincerely look up to you and we will surely miss you.
- Dear ___, You have served our company well. Thank you for years of dedicated service and wonderful collaboration. Congratulations for a job very well done and enjoy your retirement.
- You may leave us soon, but your memories and legacy will never depart from this office. You will surely be missed. Happy Retirement.
- Congratulations! It’s time for you to take your time to enjoy and have fun. No more busy Mondays and tiring Fridays for you. Lucky you!
- You have been a wonderful person to work for and to work with. From Day 1, I knew you were hardworking, diligent and truly spectacular. As you end your journey in the work life, it is time to make your personal life much more glamorous. Enjoy your retirement with your kids and grand kids. We will miss you.
- Enjoy your much-deserved retirement. After your years of service, it is time for you to rest and take it easy. God Bless you.
- For years, you have done a very good job in our company. So many of our successes are owed to you. Sir, Happy Retirement and we wish you all the best.
- I am hoping you will not get bored but instead enjoy every minute of your much-deserved retirement. After years of unstoppable work and service, you deserve a long break. Happy Retirement.
- Finally, your efforts and sacrifices have paid off. We wish you all the good things in this world as you enter this new phase in your life. Enjoy your well-deserved retirement.
- Best wishes for your retirement. You deserve it after so many sacrifices and efforts.
- You will surely be missed. Workplace will never be the same without you around. You are, and will always be, a reminder that efforts and hard work are prerequisites to success. Have a great retirement, enjoy every good thing that life has to offer, you deserve it. We will miss you.
- Your smiles, your laughs, your tears, and your sweats will certainly be missed by everyone. It is now time to see you go, and even though we hate it, we know you need it and deserve it more than anyone. As you retire, we wish you all the best things that life has to offer and we wish you’ll enjoy it.
- You made our office a great place to work, you will always be treasured as one of the best. As you retire, we reminisce all the good things that you’ve done and the many lessons you’ve imparted. You’re one fine mind, and a finer worker. You are and will always be one of the reasons why our company has blossomed. Happy Retirement.